Friday, November 16, 2012

I love Christmas!!

OUR Family is truly a Christmas Crew. We Kicked of the decorating season On November 2nd. I decorated my Mother's office, then on the 6th we all went to my Mothers house to decorate her 10ft tree. The kids are so happy and love this time of year. We are huge fans of the Christmas Elves. WE have decorated our home and 2 trees. WE went a saw a play at our local High School of The Best Christmas Pageant Ever. Huge hit. We had a wonderful surprise the other night when our door bell rang and we found out we had been "ELF-ED" we received candy and elf socks, which the kids all wore that very night to basketball practice. Now we have to ELF two other families. The car is now ready with my reindeer antlers and red noes and the Justin Beber Holiday CD is playing every time we get in. Man I just love this time of year!!
   WE had a WHO Christmas as much as we could.
 WEnt went carolind dressed up as the "WHO'S.


 The Who's roast Beast


"Who's "in our Christmas card. SO much FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment