Thursday, January 31, 2013

Baby Girl Shower

Cute as a Button Dessert Shower!
 The Mother to be was craving Animal Crackers  and Lemonade so this was a must. For the dessert menu it was simple
Homemade Angle Food Cake with Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries (must make your own to save money)
Fruit bowl (again make your own)
Sweet Cheese ball with mini nilla wafers
Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
Brownies ( I do splurge on these from Publix)
Granny apple slices with Apple Dip
I hope to start adding the recipes to the blog soon
 
 I turned my old baby changing station into a Tea Cart by adding wheels . Works out perfect for a drink station. Bought the bottle water wrappers at Michael's and printed them at home.
 I picked up some Little Golden Books at Goodwill
Had a very "Cute as a Button" Baby Shower. It was very cost friendly. Bought the wall decal at Joannes Craft store, along with white daisies from there. I hot glued a button in the middle and added a touch of fresh baby's breath to make small little arrangements around the room. I picked up a large K and again hot glued buttons all over it, to keep the theme going.

No comments:

Post a Comment