Thursday, May 30, 2013

Graduation Party for our Family

Graduation Party
Just wanted to share a few decorating ideas that I used for my daughters graduation party.
I used and antique door as my table. It was to symbolize and new door opening in her life. From there I added an old suitcase I bought at Goodwill 2.00 and filled it with random photos of her from birth till now. I had a very scrapbooks I had made over the years and laid them out. I had a yard sale globe, an antique store owl (which is the mascot of KSU) an old camera and a center piece of branches and flowers in a wine bag. I used an old door from a chicken coop to hang more photos and 2 letters she had written in kindergarden. The pennets I made with scrapbook paper and added some scrap book paper with Beautiful sayings and quotes I bought at Michael's. I made 4 pennets for 16.00 and had little saying placed around.

This was her gift table. More photos and a mailbox that held cards. We set out the cards she had already received. The wreath was a way to show the school she is going to attend in the fall.
 



This was another display. Old boxes served as Memory boxes to hold framed pictures, awards, graduation hat and diploma and the Powder Puff medal and football.The old window screen was a perfect backdrop to more photos.

 The array of photos people loved looking at. This party was for my Family and my close girlfriends so I had a photo of my daughter and most of the guest somewhere on display. That was fun for everybody to be part of the memories also.
The Guest of Honor!!

1 comment:

  1. what a beautiful job!! I am truly inspired for my son's graduation in June. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete