Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Prom Night for My Daughter and her Friends

 

Prom 2013
This year my daughter and her friends decided to do something different for prom. I had the photo shoot and dinner at my house.


 I set up stations all our the house because it had rained the day before and the morning of, so photos in the yard were out of the question.







I made most of the decorations and used items I had in my house. I also moved furniture around to make room for the photos.
 I had made and collect photo props for the couples to use in photos. They loved this for the group shot.



                               We had a photo booth set up for the kids to play around with.



 






The couples decided to have dinner catered in, so I had to transform my garage into something that appeared a little more special.


No comments:

Post a Comment