Thursday, May 16, 2013














Owl Themed Pool Party


 
Original Owl are work made by the Birthday Girl!
I tried to decorate with a few touches of Owls that I picked up
at antique stores. I used a rustic decor to decorate, because that is the types of things I have around my home.

The party menu just had to be a few snacks because we had the party from 3 to 5. We had the Fruit and Peppermint, homemade Chex style snack mix, Pigs in a blanket, snicker doodle cookies, cupcake and bottled water.









The little brothers!
Gift table
 
 
 


This was the first time I have served these tasty treats and the kids loved them.
Oranges and lemons with an old fashioned peppermint stick. The lemons were the best
"Sweet and Sour"

 
OK the Owl cupcakes were so fun and looked awesome. They look like the require more talent than they really do. Super simple, you need: cupcake, I iced them with cream cheese and chocolate icing for a duel color. (They looked better then the solid icing) Oreo cookies, chocolate and vanilla for eyes (the vanilla cookies looked better) and then add a Hershey Drops to finish them off. Orange and yellow M&M's for the peak
 
I hope she had a wonderful Birthday Pool Party!
 
Party favors: A S'more kit with a roasting fork. Zoe wrapped each fork with some of her Duck Tape

1 comment: